This is the question. What’s going to happen when we have lots of people on Mars. Why don’t we ask If humans ever colonize Mars… There is a formidable place we could colonize right now which is uninhabited, cheaper and closer to reach: the bottom of the ocean. Why don’t we colonate that? Because there […]
- If aliens exist, how intelligent and powerful do they have to be to reach Earth?
- How far has our first radio broadcast spread into space?
- Have astronauts really been to outer space or are they simply faking it?
- How do I communicate with extraterrestrial life from another solar system with laser beams to send them a message?
- Why did the Russians use their probe immediately on Venus, but NASA waits days to use ingenuity on Mars?