We have the second largest canyon in the USA, just south of here – the Palo Duro Canyon. We have a lot of very fine restaurants. The international airport terminal is small and easy to navigate. The airport, Rick Husband International Airport, was named after Rick Husband, who died in the shuttle descending back to Earth. He was the captain of the crew. There’s the famous Cadillac Ranch! It’s windier in Amarillo on average than it is in Chicago.
- If aliens exist, how intelligent and powerful do they have to be to reach Earth?
- How far has our first radio broadcast spread into space?
- Have astronauts really been to outer space or are they simply faking it?
- How do I communicate with extraterrestrial life from another solar system with laser beams to send them a message?
- Why did the Russians use their probe immediately on Venus, but NASA waits days to use ingenuity on Mars?