Take a walk in Westminster Abbey and visit Madame Tussauds. Take a ride in that ferris wheel thingy they’ve got these days. It’s called London Eye, and don’t forget the Tower of London to see the Crown Jewels. I used to live in London.
- Have astronauts really been to outer space or are they simply faking it?
- How do I communicate with extraterrestrial life from another solar system with laser beams to send them a message?
- Why did the Russians use their probe immediately on Venus, but NASA waits days to use ingenuity on Mars?
- Are we alone? Are there humans out there besides us?
- Is space junk a serious problem?