After awhile, walking on the moon got old. It cost a whole lot of money and there wasn’t much to do there. The Vietnam war was sucking the budget. We were sending men up there to kick around the dust and rocks, drive rovers around, and it – as I said – cost a lot. Can you give me a good reason to go back?
- If aliens exist, how intelligent and powerful do they have to be to reach Earth?
- How far has our first radio broadcast spread into space?
- Have astronauts really been to outer space or are they simply faking it?
- How do I communicate with extraterrestrial life from another solar system with laser beams to send them a message?
- Why did the Russians use their probe immediately on Venus, but NASA waits days to use ingenuity on Mars?