Do you think aliens have received our communications and chose not to respond? Well, who knows, but…. radio waves travel at the speed of light. We’ve been emitting radio waves for maybe a hundred years. A hundred light years radius around our solar system doesn’t encompass a lot of stars. So the answer to your question is “probably not.”
- Have astronauts really been to outer space or are they simply faking it?
- How do I communicate with extraterrestrial life from another solar system with laser beams to send them a message?
- Why did the Russians use their probe immediately on Venus, but NASA waits days to use ingenuity on Mars?
- Are we alone? Are there humans out there besides us?
- Is space junk a serious problem?