Pretty much all of science and scientists in the world believe in extraterrestrial life, even though no evidence of extraterrestrial life has ever been found to date. Why do scientists believe in extraterrestrial life? Simply because there are billions of stars in the Milky Way galaxy and billions of galaxies in the universe. Somewhere it is highly likely that extraterrestrial life exists. It is even possible that extraterrestrial life of some form or another exists on Titan, within our own solar system!
- Have astronauts really been to outer space or are they simply faking it?
- How do I communicate with extraterrestrial life from another solar system with laser beams to send them a message?
- Why did the Russians use their probe immediately on Venus, but NASA waits days to use ingenuity on Mars?
- Are we alone? Are there humans out there besides us?
- Is space junk a serious problem?