Just as soon as we can solve the problem of only going 20 times slower than 1 tenth the speed of light, our fastest speed to date. Sadly, the ability for humans to send humans to other stars will most likely never happen.
- Have astronauts really been to outer space or are they simply faking it?
- How do I communicate with extraterrestrial life from another solar system with laser beams to send them a message?
- Why did the Russians use their probe immediately on Venus, but NASA waits days to use ingenuity on Mars?
- Are we alone? Are there humans out there besides us?
- Is space junk a serious problem?