I’d go with an all electric vehicle that could go over 300 miles with a charge, charge quickly, has Bluetooth to connect to my phone when I’m driving, an airbag that won’t kill me if I crash, tinted windows, heated seats and steering wheel, power seats, separate temperature control for driver and passengers, and finally, a sunroof.
- If aliens exist, how intelligent and powerful do they have to be to reach Earth?
- How far has our first radio broadcast spread into space?
- Have astronauts really been to outer space or are they simply faking it?
- How do I communicate with extraterrestrial life from another solar system with laser beams to send them a message?
- Why did the Russians use their probe immediately on Venus, but NASA waits days to use ingenuity on Mars?