Great question: “What are we missing logistically to be able to colonize on Mars?|
- A breathable atmosphere.
- Nitrogen in the soil to grow stuff (there is none)
- Temperature range (presently it goes below a hundred degrees below zero).
- Lack of an organized magnetic field to protect people from the sun.
- A thin atmosphere equivalent to living way above mount everest on Earth.
- It’s a long, long far far away. The moon is better.
Why do you think we should even consider colonizing Mars? We can’t even colonize our own planet successfully what to speak of Mars!